Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sitting Pretty


Though Claire shows very little interest in playing with her toys, she does like climb in the basket to sit on them.


Watching tv in her big girl rocker.
She loves to climb in and out of this too.



Playdate with Landon. It is so fun to watch them begin to interact!


Poppy helping her at the playground at the mall


Enjoying a summer evening outside at Granny and Poppa's house.


"My hands on my head"


So glad that Jon has a football partner in Claire. They were excited for the first Clemson game this season.


Landon and his beautiful Mama, Jenn.



She is really beginning to like looking at books.


Sitting in her toy box again!

1 comment:

  1. Number one, I'm so glad my arm is blocking my cleavage, haha. Number two, I must be laughing because he looks like an old man!!! Number three, Claire is so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete